"ÖNORM GEPRÜFT" is a certification scheme for products that has proved its worth for decades. It is based on the standards EN SO/IEC 17065 and EN ISO/IEC 17067 (Type 3 scheme).
The road to an "ÖNORM geprüft" certificate
- Condition: A product standard (ÖNORM, EN or ISO) with requirements for the product and the test method;
- Submission of an application for "ÖNORM GEPRÜFT" certification by the manufacturer;
- Sampling from the current production of the manufacturer;
- Initial testing of the product by an accredited testing body;
- Verification of the test report and issuing of the certificate by the accredited certification body of Austrian Standards;
- Supervision of the product: inspection of production and testing of the product at least once a year.