Get in touch
Welcome to the Austrian Standards Support Centre.
Here you can quickly find all the information you need to get in touch with us or to visit us. Because of the applicable COVID-19 regulations, we kindly ask you to comply with the hygiene rules listed below.
We are available to you by phone during the following hours:
Monday to Thursday from 08.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. and
Friday from 08.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Our Customer Area where you can browse standards and buy publications is open for you during the following hours:
Monday to Thursday from 08.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. and
Friday from 08.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Furthermore, you can contact us as follows:
Appointments and contacting our staff:
As a large part of our staff works from home due to COVID-19 precautions, we kindly ask you to get in touch with your contact person to arrange essential appointments at our office. You can reach the team of Austrian Standards as usual via the familiar contact details or our switchboard.
PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING MEASURES WHEN YOU VISIT Austrian Standards at Heinestrasse 38:
Measures have been taken to protect your health.
- Please go to the Welcome Desk after entering the building and follow the instructions of our staff, e.g. register your contact data.
- Disinfect your hands after entering the building and wear a mouth-nose mask in public areas or wherever necessary.
- The number of seats has been reduced in meeting rooms to facilitate compliance with the minimum distance.
- Numerous disinfectant dispensers have been provided. Please use them.
- Please always keep the necessary minimum distance of one meter to other persons – especially when you get beverages, coffee or water from the dispensers.
- Our garage can be used as usual.
It is imperative to protect your health and the health of others!
We thank you very much for your kind understanding!
Reach us by public transport
We recommend you to use public transport:
- Underground line U1 or U2
Praterstern station/exit Heinestraße
- S-Bahn trains
- Tram line O or 5
We charge a fee for the garage.
When entering, please get a ticket and pay for it at the machine located near the lift on basement level 1 before leaving.
Payment options: Cash, debit card, credit card
Fee: 3.00 € per hour or 20 € for a daily ticket
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Entering the garage before or past this time is not possible. Entering the garage with gas-powered vehicles is prohibited.
Get in touch
Please send us your inquiry here.