Automated updates of your standards portfolio
Every two weeks and in line with the publication dates of new standards, we automatically check whether your documents are still up to date. Withdrawn documents will be maintained in effects 2.0 premium - clearly highlighted and provided with the date of withdrawal in red and a hyperlink to the new document. You can conveniently purchase replacement documents with a click and, thus, keep your standards portfolio up to date.
Update information service
When the bi-weekly update check identifies new documents available for or added (automatically purchased) to your personal portfolio, you will be informed by e-mail.
- Real full-text search based on state-of-the-art technology
- Sorting the search results by relevance, publication date or document number
The filter functions and favourite lists allow you to refine searches and make it significantly easier for you to work with standards.
- Filter by subject field
- Filter by ICS field
- Filter by issue date
- Filter by validity
- Filter by publisher
Moreover, you can:
- save queries executed
- use bookmarks to save individual documents from the hit list to remember them for ordering later on - users who are not entitled to place orders forward their bookmarks as an "order request" to an appropriately authorized user
User-definable notification on available updates for the subject fields of your choice.
Purchase of basic packages and individual documents
You can expand the portfolio of your effects 2.0 premium during operations anytime. You have two options:
Purchase of individual documents:
- You can add new full-text documents to your effects 2.0 premium.
- Orders can be placed directly in effects 2.0 premium or in the Webshop.
- The main user or appropriately authorized sub-users can place orders.
Purchase of basic packages
- You can add packages of full-text ÖNORM documents to your effects 2.0 premium in line with the subject field list (e.g. all ÖNORM standards belonging to the construction field).
Warning in case of double orders
When you order a document already bought, you receive an automatic warning before you complete the purchase. This prevents double orders.
Integrated value-added functions
- docs plus
Keep your company's documents up-to-date in a secure place and make the most recent version accessible to selected employees.
Provide standards and your own documents with helpful notes. Share information with all users in a targeted way.
Give your employees a familiar environment for working with documents.
- Advanced preview
This function allow you to read the entire document for a limited time (max. 30 seconds per page) in the reading view. This gives you the opportunity to assess in advance whether a document is relevant for you so that you avoid mispurchases and can selectively acquire individual documents.
- Free access to drafts included
Through the auto-update service you already receive drafts long before ÖNORM standards are published – thus you can prepare for new developments in due time.
Training for effects 2.0 premium
Face-to-face training covers all users and is structured in three modules:
- Basic training for all users
- Advanced training for users uploading corporate documents (uploaders)
- Advanced training for the administrator(s)