The Draft Standard Portal of Austrian Standards gives you the opportunity to actively contribute to the development of ÖNORM standards.
- The person submitting comments shall undertake to use all the information that Austrian Standards makes available at the Draft Standard Portal exclusively for the purpose of reviewing draft standards and submitting comments on them.
- The person submitting comments shall take note of the fact that draft standards are copyrighted and shall undertake not to copy, disseminate, or disclose these data or use and exploit them in any other way without prior permission.
- The user registration shall not be transferred to other persons. The user declares that he/she will not transfer or make accessible his/her personal login data to other persons.
- Austrian Standards shall not be held liable for any damage that may result from the publication or utilization of a draft standard.
- Under the terms of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, the person submitting comments shall exclusively grant Austrian Standards the exploitation rights for the intangible contributions resulting from the comments.
- These rights shall be granted free of charge and shall extend to the forms of exploitation listed below, on principle without indicating the name of the person submitting comments.
- The exploitation rights shall cover all languages and all forms of exploitation currently known, including but not limited to publications in any form and on any medium.
- The granting of exploitation rights, however, shall not prevent the person submitting comments from using his/her own contribution for his/her own purposes provided that the aspects mentioned above are not adversely affected.
The exploitation rights granted shall include:
- the right to reproduce, revise, disseminate, adapt, translate, lease and lend;
- the right to derive income from reproduction and lending;
- the right to disclose to the public in full or in part;
- the right to grant all usage licenses and to authorize sub-distribution.