SHAPING CRISIS MANAGEMENT
STRATEGY project: Invitation to co-create pre-standardization efforts in the EU
The European H2020 project “Facilitating EU pre-Standardization process Through stReamlining and vAlidating inTeroperability in systems and procEdures involved in the crisis manaGement cYcle — STRATEGY” seeks to promote pre-standardization in the EU with regard to systems and procedures related to crisis management by streamlining, testing and validating standards, guidelines and recommendations focusing on interoperability aspects in line with the operational needs of practitioners. Austrian Standards International is a partner of the STRATEGY project.
In this regard, please note the following opportunity to be part of the ongoing pre-standardization efforts in the EU.
Invitation to Interested Stakeholders
The STRATEGY project invites all interested stakeholders to attend the upcoming kick-off meetings of the following CEN/CENELEC workshops:
- CWA on “Structuring the emergency response plans of public safety agencies focusing on incidents such as CBRN and waste disposal plants emergencies” – 27 January 2022
- CWA on “Standardisation of Implementation Guidelines for evaluation and assessment reporting of exercises for crisis management” – 8 February 2022
- CWA on “Specifications for Digital Scenarios for Search and Rescue Exercises” – 10 February 2022
- CWA on "Management of forest fire incidents – SITAC-based symbology" – 16 February 2022
- CWA on "Collaborative Emergency Response – Communication and sharing of operational information among multiple public safety agencies" – 18 February 2022
This process will offer a unique collaboration opportunity for interested parties to engage in a constructive dialogue between crisis management experts, standardization bodies, industry and research representatives, technology providers, first responders and end users.
All stakeholders interested are kindly invited to declare their willingness to participate in the aforementioned workshops (CWA) using the related registration form and visit the dedicated project web page that will be continuously updated with the announcement of additional workshops in the near future.
Please feel free to promote the above links to additional stakeholders that may also be interested.